Going to Court? Find the Help You Need to Represent Yourself in NY Courts

Visit the NY Court Help and DIY Court Forms at

The Court Help website can help you when you don’t have a lawyer

  • Find court forms and DIY Forms.
  • Locate court addresses and Help Centers.
  • Learn about foreclosures, custody, divorce, name changes, cases for money, child support, criminal cases, appeals, going to court, and more.

Free and easy step-by-step programs to help you fill out your court forms. These computer programs ask you questions. The program then uses your answers to prepare instructions and court forms for your case.

DIY Forms available now include - Vacate Default Judgement, Nonpayment Petition, Squatter Holdover Petition, Licensee Holdover Petition.


Resources and Online Help

Town of Ossining General Code:

Village of Ossining General Code:

Glossary of Common Legal Terms:

pdf Download the Small Claims Application for Ossining Town Court (177 KB)

pdf Download the Small Claims Application - Spanish (95 KB)

Small Claims proceeding, please consult the Small Claims Guide prepared by the New York State Unified Court System.

Small Claims Actions:

Landlord/Tenant Proceedings:

Landlords Looking to Commence Actions:

Criminal Cases:

Criminal Justice System Handbook:

Vehicle and Traffic Cases: