- Last Updated: 24 March 2017 24 March 2017
A Work Session of the Planning Board of the Town of Ossining will be held on:
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
7:30 P.M. at the
MEETING LOCATION CHANGE
Ossining Community Center
Ossining, New York
- River Knoll, Multi-Family Development, 40 Croton Dam Rd., Re-Zone & Site Plan Review – Draft Environmental Impact Statement
- Last Updated: 23 March 2017 23 March 2017
The next meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals of the Town of Ossining, will be held on:
- Last Updated: 29 March 2017 29 March 2017
Work Session Agenda:
1) Ossining JCYS Presentation on Proposed Batting Cage Upgrades and Volunteer Request for Ryder Park
2) Presentation of "Clean Fleet" Initiative: Ron Kamen
3) Review of Proposed Local Law #2 (Zoning): David Stolman, FP Clark
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
- Last Updated: 17 March 2017 17 March 2017
The Town of Ossining is seeking applications for a Part-Time Intermediate Clerk in the Town Highway Department. This is a Civil Service position for a 17.5 hour work week.
Applicants must possess a high school or equivalency diploma; office experience is preferred. Click here for the Westchester County job description for the position. Ossining residents are especially encouraged to apply!