- Last Updated: 15 April 2016 15 April 2016
For those who do attend, we will have index cards on which you can write your questions, which will be answered by Town Assessor Fernando Gonzalez and the representatives from Tyler, Haberman and ORPTS.
Finally, please note that we will begin this meeting at 7:00PM, in recognition of the fact that there will likely be many questions asked of our presenters and we need to be out of the building no later than 9:00PM.
- Last Updated: 21 April 2016 21 April 2016
*Please Note The Alternate Location*
Ossining Community Center
Ossining, NY 10562
Town of Ossining Planning Board Preliminary Agenda
- DiPiano Subdivision, 60 Croton Dam Road, 2 Lot Subdivision – PUBLIC HEARING CONTINUED
- Parth Knolls, 87 Hawkes Avenue, Multi-Family Development, Site Plan – PUBLIC HEARING CONTINUED
- Grant Subdivision, 68 Somerstown Road – Resolution Amendment - PUBLIC HEARING
- Butler Subdivision, 2 Hillcrest Drive, 3 Lot Subdivision
- Bethany Arts Community, 40 Somerstown Road, Site Plan
- Artis Senior Living, 553 North State Road, Site Plan
- Joanne Schneider, 74 Hawkes Avenue, 2 Lot Subdivision
- Last Updated: 13 April 2016 13 April 2016
Last night, we handed out these flyers at the Town Board Meeting to give our residents some more information about the revaluation process. In case you missed it, you can find both documents here.
- Last Updated: 12 April 2016 12 April 2016
April 12th, 2016- 7:30PM
Birdsall-Fagan Police/ Court Facility
86-88 Spring Street, Ossining NY 10562
4-12-2016 Agenda (Updated 4/12)
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.