- Last Updated: 09 May 2016 09 May 2016
Beginning at 9PM each evening through Friday, May 13th, Route 9A will be closed at the Pleasantville Road overpass until 5AM the next morning due to New York State Department of Transportation construction activity-- please plan your evening travels accordingly!
In addtion, there will be left lane closures between Hawkes Avenue and Pleasantville Road. Please take note of detour signage and avoid this area if possible until work is complete.
- Last Updated: 20 May 2016 20 May 2016
Tuesday, May 10th, 2016- 7:30PM
Birdsall-Fagan Police/Court Facility
86-88 Spring Street, Ossining NY 10562
pdf 5-10-2016 Agenda (111 KB) (Updated 5/10)
pdf Town of Ossining Voucher Detail 5-10-2016 (425 KB) (Updated 5/9)
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
- Last Updated: 29 April 2016 29 April 2016
May 3rd, 2016- 7:30PM
Presentation: Mural & Poster Contest Winners
- Last Updated: 28 April 2016 28 April 2016
The Town of Ossining is seeking a Seasonal Laborer to work at Dale Cemetery. The successful applicant will work under the direction of the Cemetery Superintendent for a period not to exceed 4 months, and may perform tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Performing routine cleaning, maintenance and repair assignments
- Loading/ unloading materials and equipment from trucks
- Cleaning and operating equipment, supplies, and instruments in accordance with defined procedures
- Digging and refilling trenches
- Raking leaves and hauling away rubbish
- Cutting grass by hand or with tractor driven mowing machines and cutting up felled trees
The successful applicant also must be able to follow oral instructions, get along well with others, understand and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the essential duties of the position, and be physically capable of performing the above.
The Town of Ossining Employment Application is available pdf here (160 KB) , or at 16 Croton Avenue in the Office of the Town Clerk or in the Supervisor's Office. Please return completed applications to Maddi Zachacz in the Supervisor's Office at 16 Croton Avenue before Friday, May 6th at 4PM.