Town of Ossining Foreclosure Auction
Tuesday, July 25, 2017, at 1:00 pm.
To be held at the Ossining Town/Village Municipal Building, 16 Croton Ave, Ossining, NY 10562
15 MEADOWBROOK DR
SINGLE FAMILY HOME
Tax I.D. # 89.07-1-60
OPENING BID: $54,000
48 ELLIS PL
TWO FAMILY HOME
Tax I.D. # 89.20-3-75
OPENING BID: $62,000
27 SECOR RD
Tax I.D. # 97.7-1-41
OPENING BID: $102,000
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDERS
The Town of Ossining Auction is open to Qualified Bidders only.
The auction shall begin at 1 P.M. on July 25, 2017, at the Town of Ossining/Village of Ossining Municipal Building, 16 Croton Ave, Ossining, New York.
- Only Qualified Bidders will be assigned a bidding number and only such bidders will be recognized by the auctioneer.
- A person wishing to be recognized as a Qualified Bidder must:
- Complete the Qualified Bidder Form.
- Sign a copy of the Conditions of Sale.
- Submit a bank or certified check payable to “The Town of Ossining” in the amount of Two Thousand, Five Hundred ($2,500) Dollars.
- Register prior to Noon on the day of the Auction, July 25, 2017, by submitting the three items above to the Town of Ossining Tax Office. You will receive a copy of both your check and forms as your receipt.
- Requests for qualification and the accompanying checks will be accepted only in person (no mail) during regular business hours of the Ossining Town Tax Receiver’s Office (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays, excluding holidays).
- If your bid is successful, your check will be retained by the Town of Ossining as a down payment toward the accepted bid price. You must complete the sale and close on the property within 45 days.
- If your bid is unsuccessful, your check will be returned to you on the day of the auction.
- PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the properties are being sold “as is” and the Town makes no representations or warranties with respect to the condition of the properties or structures, the title acquired by the Town of Ossining in foreclosure, the conditions or restrictions which may apply with respect to use of the property, or otherwise.
You may view the exteriors of the properties at any time.
There is a $.25 per page charge for obtaining hard copies of the documents in the Tax Office.
|Document Downloads (FREE - click on title)||No. of
in Tax Office
Qualified Bidder Information
Must be completed by anyone wishing to be a Bidder
Auction Info - 15 MEADOWBROOK DR
Tax/Assessment Information #89.07-1-60
Auction Info - 48 ELLIS PL
Tax/Assessment Information #89.20-3-75
Auction Info - 27 SECOR RD
Tax/Assessment Information #97.7-1-41
Complete Bidder Packet
Bidder Forms and 3 Properties
All potential bidders must file the Qualified Bidder forms with a certified check for $2,500 in person at the Tax Office prior to Noon on the day of the auction
Gloria Fried, Receiver of Taxes
16 Croton Avenue
Ossining, NY 10562
fax (914) 762-0635