- Last Updated: 23 April 2018 23 April 2018
A meeting of the Planning Board of the Town of Ossining will be held on:
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
7:30 P.M. at the
Ossining Operations Center
101 Route 9A
Ossining, NY 10562
- Polzella Construction Corp., 72B Hawkes Ave., Architectural Review, Resolution of Approval
- Rayford Daverne & Sons, 52-1 & 52-3 Old Albany Post Road, Architectural Review - PUBLIC HEARING
- Brian Contreras & Stephanie Diesing, 68A Somerstown Road, Architectural Review
- Rinaldi Subdivision, 39 Stormytown Road, 9-Lot Subdivision
- 593 North State Rd., LLC, 593 North State Road, Site Plan Review
- MGM Subdivision, 5 Hawkes Avenue, 3-Lot Subdivision
Please visit the Planning Board Projects Page to view PDF copies of documents pertaining to the Agenda for April 18th.
- Last Updated: 16 April 2018 16 April 2018
70 degrees, that's better! Do you ever notice how much more awake everyone feels on days like this? OK-- that may also be because it's a Friday, and there is a lot going on in Ossining this weekend, starting with a ton of live music tonight! If you plan to stay in Town, Joe Krzyzewski will be playing live at First Village Coffee on Main Street between 7PM and 8:30PM. You could also take a quick trip up Route 9 and check out Ossining resident Mark Fineberg performing with The Hit Men at the Paramount Theater tonight at 8PM-- there is still time to get tickets!
We have an awful lot happening in Ossining this weekend, but I'll get back to that shortly. Here's a little info on what we've been up to this week.
On Monday, I attended a small celebration at the new site of Neighbors Link in Ossining. We are so excited to have this organization sited here so they can continue to provide excellent support programs for our community, from legal support, to making sure protections are in place for safe and fair working conditions and housing, language support, parenting and more, they offer so much. They have been partnering with local churches, the school district, county, Village and Town and we hope this new space will ensure they have even more of an opportunity to help those in our community who need them.
- Last Updated: 17 April 2018 17 April 2018
Town Board Work Session & Special Meeting
Tuesday, April 17th, 2018- 7:30PM
1st Floor Boardroom, 16 Croton Avenue
Ossining, NY 10562
1) Eagle Scout Project at Louis Engel Park: Vikesh Subramanian
2) Ossining Historic Cemeteries Conservancy Presentation: Monument Work, Bench Placement, Heritage Trail Signage
3) Introduction to Superintendent of Recreation WIlliam Garrison
4) Engineering Proposal for McCarthy Drive: Dolph Rotfeld Engineering, P.C.
5) Gas-Powered Leaf Blower Ban Discussion
6) Departmental Report: Town Parks, Mario Velardo
Executive Session: Contracts
- Last Updated: 09 April 2018 09 April 2018
If you're used to my Friday updates, you'll know it's a bit unusual for us to send something like this out on a Monday, but we were recently informed about a few upcoming events that you won't want to miss!
In addition, I also learned from one of my fellow Supervisors that folks with Cablevision/ Optimum who lost service during the recent storms may be eligible for a bill credit, depending on how long your service was out. Time periods lasting more than 4 hours would qualify. You need to contact them in order to be verified for this credit-- call them at (718) 860-3513, or live chat here. You will need to provide your home address and what dates you were without service-- even though they likely have this information already, you will not be issued a credit without asking for it and providing the proper information about your outage. The sooner you can make contact on this, the better the chance you will receive the credit you are due.