- Last Updated: 08 May 2019 08 May 2019
Please be advised that a section of Old Albany Post Road in the Crotonville neighborhood of Ossining will experience intermittent traffic delays over the coming weeks due to lane closures necessitated by wall reconstruction.
This work will begin today (Wednesday, May 8th) and is expected to continue through approximately June 1st, 2019. Please plan your travels accordingly-- we apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- Last Updated: 07 May 2019 07 May 2019
The last we spoke, we were preparing for Ossining's 9th Annual Earth Day Celebration at Engel Park, and I'm pleased to share that despite the cool, damp weather, we had a very successful showing and a lot of fun!
Yes, believe it or don't, that sign was made in house just for this event, using driftwood and invasive vines, by our very own Town Parks Department. I can prove it to you!
Is there anything those dudes CAN'T DO???
- Last Updated: 03 May 2019 03 May 2019
Town Board Special Meeting & Work Session
Tuesday, May 7th, 2019- 7:30PM
1st Floor Boardroom, 16 Croton Avenue
Ossining, NY 10562
Work Session Agenda:
1. Sierra Club Presentation- Renewable Energy/ CCA Communities Presentation
2. Departmental Report- Receiver of Taxes Holly Perlowitz
3. 9-11 Memorial Request
4. Dog Park/ Dog Run Rules and Regulations
5. Local Waterfront Revitalization Plan Grant and Work Plan Development RFQ- Discussion
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
Watch the live webcast of Ossining Government Access Cablevision Channel 78 and Verizon Channel 43, including Town and Village Board Meetings, or stream them LIVE here.
- Last Updated: 01 May 2019 01 May 2019
A meeting of the
Town of Ossining Zoning Board of Appeals will be
Monday, May 6th, 2019
7:30 p.m. at the
Ossining Operations Center
101 Route 9A
Ossining, NY 10562
- Klein & Cohlan, 74 Croton Dam Road, Accessory Apartment Special Permit
- Karen Vallach, 2 Bayden Road, Variance - Rear Yard
Please visit the Zoning Board Projects Page to view PDF copies of documents pertaining to the Agenda for May 6th.