- Last Updated: 05 March 2019 05 March 2019
Special & Town Hall Meeting
Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
Budarz Theater - Ossining Public Library
53 Croton Avenue, Ossining NY 10562
The Work Session will be preceded by a short Special Meeting.
Town Hall Meeting Agenda:
1. pdf 2019 Homestead Study (928 KB) Review & Discussion
- Recap by Gerry Benjamin & Tom Cetrino of the Benjamin Center
- Public Comment
- In order to provide sufficient time for everyone who wishes to speak, we will be limiting comments to 3 minutes per speaker. If time remains after everyone has spoken once, the Board will consider allowing repeat speakers.
Please remember the following:
- The meeting will begin at 7:30PM. If you plan to attend, please arrive early to ensure you have time to find parking. We have gotten permission from Ossining High School for folks to park there and carpool over to the Library, and you may also park at the Ossining Community Center. There is metered street parking throughout the Village which is free after 6PM.
- We must leave the Library by 9:15PM at the absolute latest. If you wish to address the Board and time runs out, please be prepared to submit your comment or question in writing and the Board will make sure your question is answered as soon as possible.
- If you cannot make this meeting, it will be recorded and posted to the Town's YouTube channel within 48 hours.