- Last Updated: 20 June 2017 20 June 2017
Town Board Work Session & Special Meeting
Tuesday, June 20th, 2017- 7:30PM
Birdsall-Fagan Police/Court Facility, 86-88 Spring Street
Ossining, NY 10562
1) Water & Sewer Infrastructure Update: Andy Tiess, Water Superintendent
2) Zoning Law Discussion: David Stolman, F.P. Clark
3) Ryder Park Basketball Court: Discussion
4) Shared Services Mandate from NYS: Update
5) Proposal for Dale Cemetery Building Design Work by Stephen Tilly Architects
6) Proposal for Feasibility Study at Cedar Lane Park/ Reuben House by JGL Foodservice Consultants
pdf 6-20-2017 Special Meeting Agenda (50 KB) (Updated 6/20)
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
Watch the live webcast of Ossining Government Access Cablevision Channel 78 and Verizon Channel 43, including Town and Village Board Meetings, or stream them LIVE here.