Bad news, Halloween fans-- the coming Nor'Easter is messing up our plans for Saturday night. Tomorrow's (Friday, October 26th) event is still on as scheduled, but the second night of this year's Haunted Hayride (Saturday, October 27th) will be POSTPONED until Friday, November 2nd. If you bought tickets for this Saturday, October 27th, no sweat-- just bring them with you on either Friday night (October 26th or November 2nd) and they will be honored at the gate for a time slot as close to yours as possible. We are not able to offer refunds at this time, but we will accomodate you and your party on whichever Friday you'd prefer!




The weather for tomorrow (Friday the 26th, Night One) is still looking great-- we are looking at a dry, non-windy night with temperatures in the high 40s, which is just perfect for getting the living daylights scared out of you by our actors and volunteers (and maybe a Parks staff member or two). Of course there is also lots of fun for the little ones and those who do not want to be scared, so do not fear! There are still tickets available, just head to the Forest O' Fears website if you haven't bought your tickets yet and support this phenomenal community event.