- Last Updated: 30 June 2016 30 June 2016
Please join us tonight for our annual Independence Day Fireworks Celebration at Louis Engel Waterfront Park!
The fun starts at 7PM, when KJ Denhert and her band will kick off our 2016 Summer Concert Series with some great tunes before the fireworks start at 9:15PM, and Powderfinger will keep the music going once the fireworks have ended.
We also have some great food vendors setting up at the waterfront, including Kona Ice, The Blue Pig Ice Cream, Wobble Cafe, Lonnie's Fish Fry, Tommy's Food Truck, Basta Pasta & Pizza, and Gyro Uno. Bring some chairs or a blanket and make a night of it with family, friends and neighbors!
Some last minute reminders:
- There will be no parking until after 12 midnight on the West side of the Ossining Train Station (the river side), but don't worry-- there are plenty of spots on the East side of the train tracks and on our side streets.
- Henry Gourdine Park will be open to watch the fireworks, but please be sure to stay on the grass and off of the rocks and pathways to ensure everyone's safety. There will also be a perimeter set up around the fireworks site, so be sure to keep back from the barricades for everyone's protection.
- Please respect our parks and be sure to clean up your area when the night is over. Our staff will be working hard all night, so please help them get home earlier to their families.
Looking forward to seeing everyone down at the waterfront, it's going to be a beautiful night in Ossining!
- Last Updated: 29 June 2016 29 June 2016
The next meeting of the Planning Board of the Town of Ossining, will be held on:
*Please Note The Alternate Location*
Ossining Community Center
Ossining, NY 10562
Planning Board Work Session Agenda
- River Knoll Project, Multi-Family Development, 40 Croton Dam Road- WORK SESSION
- Artis Senior Living, LLC, 553 North State Road, Memory Care Assisted Living Facility, Site Plan- WORK SESSION
- Last Updated: 28 June 2016 28 June 2016
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016 - 7:30PM
Birdsall-Fagan Police/Court Facility
86-88 Spring Street, Ossining NY 10562
6-28-2016 Agenda (Updated 6/28)
- pdf Local Law #6 of 2016 Moratorium (14 KB)
- pdf Local Law #7 of 2016 Emergency Access System (16 KB)
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
- Last Updated: 22 June 2016 22 June 2016
The Town of Ossining is looking to fill one seat on the Town's Environmental Advisory Committee. The EAC advises in the development, management and protection of Ossining's natural resources and meets regularly to work on a variety of environmental initiatives throughout the Town. You can visit the EAC's page here for more information.