- Last Updated: 27 September 2016 27 September 2016
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016- 7:30PM
Birdsall-Fagan Police/Court Facility
86-88 Spring Street, Ossining NY 10562
9-27-2016 Agenda (Updated 9/27)
pdf Town Voucher Detail 9-27-2016 (338 KB) (Updated 9/27)
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
- Last Updated: 20 September 2016 20 September 2016
Town Hall Meeting
September 20th, 2016
Budarz Theater - Ossining Public Library
53 Croton Avenue, Ossining NY 10562
1) Ossining Basics Presentation: Superintendent Ray Sanchez, Ossining Union Free School District
2) Bike Trail & Open Space Corridor Grant Presentation: Victoria Cafarelli
3) Organ Donor Enrollment Day Introduction: Julia Rivera, LiveOnNY
The Town Hall Meeting will be followed by a short Special Meeting (updated 9/20/16)
- Last Updated: 16 September 2016 16 September 2016
As you may know, our Planning Board Chair Ingrid Richards has resigned and presided over her last meeting this past Wednesday.
The Town has decided to solicit applications for a new Planning Board Chair. The ideal candidate will have a background in land use law/ land use planning, civil engineering, or another applicable skill set, and will be available for regular evening meetings and occasional meetings with applicants. The successful candidate must also be a resident of the Unincorporated Area of the Town of Ossining.
Until such time as a new Planning Board Chair is selected, Zoning Board of Appeals Member Ching Wah Chin has volunteered to step in as Acting Chair. The Town Board plans to appoint him to this temporary position at their September 20th Town Hall Meeting.
- Last Updated: 15 September 2016 15 September 2016
A meeting of the Planning Board of the Town of Ossining, will be held on:
Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 7:30PM
*Please Note The Alternate Location*
Ossining Community Center
Ossining, NY 10562
Artis Senior Living, Memory Care Facility, 553 North State Road – Site Plan
Parth Knolls, Multi-Family Development, 87 Hawkes Avenue – Site Plan
Bethany Arts Community, 40 Somerstown Road – Site Plan