- Last Updated: 29 June 2016 29 June 2016
The next meeting of the Planning Board of the Town of Ossining, will be held on:
*Please Note The Alternate Location*
Ossining Community Center
Ossining, NY 10562
Planning Board Work Session Agenda
- River Knoll Project, Multi-Family Development, 40 Croton Dam Road- WORK SESSION
- Artis Senior Living, LLC, 553 North State Road, Memory Care Assisted Living Facility, Site Plan- WORK SESSION
- Last Updated: 28 June 2016 28 June 2016
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016 - 7:30PM
Birdsall-Fagan Police/Court Facility
86-88 Spring Street, Ossining NY 10562
6-28-2016 Agenda (Updated 6/28)
- pdf Local Law #6 of 2016 Moratorium (14 KB)
- pdf Local Law #7 of 2016 Emergency Access System (16 KB)
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
- Last Updated: 22 June 2016 22 June 2016
The Town of Ossining is looking to fill one seat on the Town's Environmental Advisory Committee. The EAC advises in the development, management and protection of Ossining's natural resources and meets regularly to work on a variety of environmental initiatives throughout the Town. You can visit the EAC's page here for more information.
- Last Updated: 20 June 2016 20 June 2016
We have gotten word that on Wednesday, June 22nd, the New Castle DPW will be closing Spring Valley Road at the Town of Ossining line between the hours of 8AM and 5PM. The road and drainage system were badly damaged in Hurricane Sandy, and the drainage work scheduled for Wednesday will be the first step in the permanent restoration of the road.
Need a detour from Cedar Lane? Get on 9A going North and take the Old Albany Post Road exit. Take a right onto Old Albany Post Road and continue on Quaker Bridge Road to Glendale. Take a right onto Glendale to meet up with Spring Valley Road and make a right to reach Hawkes Avenue.