- Last Updated: 21 April 2016 21 April 2016
*Please Note The Alternate Location*
Ossining Community Center
Ossining, NY 10562
Town of Ossining Planning Board Preliminary Agenda
- DiPiano Subdivision, 60 Croton Dam Road, 2 Lot Subdivision – PUBLIC HEARING CONTINUED
- Parth Knolls, 87 Hawkes Avenue, Multi-Family Development, Site Plan – PUBLIC HEARING CONTINUED
- Grant Subdivision, 68 Somerstown Road – Resolution Amendment - PUBLIC HEARING
- Butler Subdivision, 2 Hillcrest Drive, 3 Lot Subdivision
- Bethany Arts Community, 40 Somerstown Road, Site Plan
- Artis Senior Living, 553 North State Road, Site Plan
- Joanne Schneider, 74 Hawkes Avenue, 2 Lot Subdivision
- Last Updated: 13 April 2016 13 April 2016
Last night, we handed out these flyers at the Town Board Meeting to give our residents some more information about the revaluation process. In case you missed it, you can find both documents here.
- Last Updated: 12 April 2016 12 April 2016
April 12th, 2016- 7:30PM
Birdsall-Fagan Police/ Court Facility
86-88 Spring Street, Ossining NY 10562
4-12-2016 Agenda (Updated 4/12)
All Board Meetings are televised LIVE on GO-TV, on Channel 78. Taped shows are repeated every Thursday at 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Channels 78 and 18.
- Last Updated: 05 April 2016 05 April 2016
As we continue to hear from many of our residents about the impact notices they’ve received this month, we wanted to share some feedback we’ve gotten from Tyler Technologies and from our Town Assessor.
Once you’ve scheduled an appointment to meet with Tyler (if you haven’t done so already and feel that Tyler didn’t accurately assess your property, you may call 800-273-8605 by Friday, April 8th), it is important that you keep that appointment. There are many folks waiting to see a Tyler representative, and we are asking that if you have scheduled and won’t be able to make it, that you please call and cancel/ reschedule so that your neighbors may get an appointment sooner.
Secondly, as you prepare for your appointment, we want to remind our residents that bringing backup to substantiate your home’s value will be crucial. Our Assessor suggests any of the following: internal photographs of the property, cost estimates of any work in progress or recently completed, an appraisal performed within the last three years (only if you already have one), a market analysis conducted by a realtor, comparable sales, and most importantly, proof of factors that you think negatively impact the value in a way Tyler may have missed. Some examples of these factors may be a wet basement, cracked foundation, proximity to high traffic areas, outdated kitchens/ bathrooms, or any lot/land value information you think is important, such as easements, contamination, restrictions, etc.
We want to get this right. Please bring any and all information that you believe will strengthen your case.
More information can be found on Tyler's website for the Consortium at http://mmrc.tylertech.com.