- Last Updated: 10 May 2019 10 May 2019
The Town of Ossining is seeking qualified firms to seek grant funding to establish an LWRP Program. Please see more details in the Request for Qualifications.
- Last Updated: 09 May 2019 09 May 2019
A meeting of the Planning Board of the Town of Ossining will be held on:
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
7:30 P.M. at the
John Paul Rodrigues
Ossining Operations Center
101 Route 9A
Ossining NY 10562
- River Knoll, Multifamily Development, 40 Croton Dam Road, Review Preliminary-Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Rinaldi Subdivision, 39 Stormytown Road, Proposed 10-Lot Subdivision - PUBLIC HEARING
Please visit the Planning Board Projects Page to view PDF copies of documents pertaining to the Agenda for May 15th.
- Last Updated: 08 May 2019 08 May 2019
Please be advised that a section of Old Albany Post Road in the Crotonville neighborhood of Ossining will experience intermittent traffic delays over the coming weeks due to lane closures necessitated by wall reconstruction.
This work will begin today (Wednesday, May 8th) and is expected to continue through approximately June 1st, 2019. Please plan your travels accordingly-- we apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- Last Updated: 07 May 2019 07 May 2019
The last we spoke, we were preparing for Ossining's 9th Annual Earth Day Celebration at Engel Park, and I'm pleased to share that despite the cool, damp weather, we had a very successful showing and a lot of fun!
Yes, believe it or don't, that sign was made in house just for this event, using driftwood and invasive vines, by our very own Town Parks Department. I can prove it to you!
Is there anything those dudes CAN'T DO???