- Category: News
- Last Updated on Friday, 03 August 2012 08:29
Ossining Library 6/19 at 7:30 PM
This Town Hall meeting will concentrate on issues and opportunities concerning the Unincorporated area. This is a residents meeting, and we look forward to addressing the issues and opportunities that each of you want to discuss with us and with one another.
Some current topics we feel YOU may want to discuss:
- What functions of the Town are for the Unincorporated area’s benefit?
- The status of the current Intermunicipal Agreements with the Villages of Briarcliff and Ossining.
- Facts about the District 17/20 discussions.
- Introduction to the engineer that will be assisting us with our infrastructure issues; explanation on how it benefits all the residents to have the Village of Ossining’s engineer work with the Town to accomplish the Town’s infrastructure goals.
- A recap of our discussions on accessory apartments: review of the current law and options to modify the current law.
- Status of the Police Station property on North State Road.
- Open discussion on Police services, highway services, and sanitation services for the residents of the Unincorporated area of the Town.
- Discussion on the elected position of Highway Superintendent.
We are open to all topics that the residents address regarding the Unincorporated area.
Hope to see you on the 19th!
Sign up for all the information from the town, if you are not already getting it…
Download and read the Minutes from the Town Hall Meetings:
Approved Minutes from Town Hall Meeting 06-19-12
Approved Minutes from Town Hall Meeting 05-01-12
Approved Minutes from Town Hall Meeting 03-20-12